Saturday, May 19, 2012


Meet me- CAB. Picture is of me (cute girl), Rory (cute puppy), and babe (cute hubby). This picture was taken the weekend we moved into our first home together.
Here is a starter 10er about me... things to know- some may be new- some old- all true!

10. I love to read. All the time. Most books.
9. I think hardwood floors are the best
8. I am allergic to EVERYTHING. Not food, but environmental. I have to give myself shots.
7. I surround myself with living plants and creatures. I have multiple house plants & a fish aquarium at home AND my office. I find them peaceful. Plus, two large dogs at home.
6. I really try to reuse/ reduce/ recycle. I have been connected to helping the earth since I was a kid. 
5. I like to change things with spray paint. And, real paint if I really, really can't get away with using spray paint!
4. I have a lot of "rules" about laundry. Don't ask- you don't want to know. It drives Babe crazy.
3. I used to life guard in the summer. At an inner city pool and later at a sailing camp. LOVED. IT.
2. I am obsessed with vintage kitchen items (PYREX, FIESTA), but I do NOT cook. Hardly ever!
1. I am a survivor. I have been through multiple hurricanes NC, VA, FL, 1 tornado nc, earthquakes in japan, a very bad car accident, emergency surgery, and a fire. God is just not finished with me yet, I believe.



No comments:

Post a Comment