Saturday, May 26, 2012

Today's Treasures























Just hit a few sales today... The first one I planned to hit advertised "Creative Memory Scrapbook supplies". I arrived 5 minutes before the sale began because I did not want to be an "early bird". I was checking my list of where I planned to go and I noticed a lady carrying off 2 large boxes of purchased goods. I thought, What the heck, she has already started and when I approached the sale there were NO scrap booking supplies around. When I questioned the seller she smiled and gleefully announced. Yes, I sold EVERYTHING to that nice lady who came early. Geez. Thanks lady, for not playing by the rules! Not to bedeterred, I trollied on and collected:
  • 2 "rollable" floppy beach hats NWT
  • Vera Bradley Owl wallet
  • Innisbrook wrap paper (the thick stuff you can fold easily!)
  • green scarf
  • velvet flower scarf
  • beaded bracelet
  • 2 pairs of earrings
Before you say, ewwwwww, earrings. Please know that I sterilize those puppies with rubbing alcohol and give them a good soak. One pair is long and dangly with green stones and the second has a freshwater pearl. I am excited because I do love my earrings!



No comments:

Post a Comment