Friday, June 15, 2012

Laundry dresser- On it's way!

Thanks Pintrest for making me fall in love with the laundry dressers. I was in love for some time, then I googled and found this blue print for making one-
http://ana-white.com/2012/03/plans/brook-laundry-basket-dresser-4-tall-and-lengthwise

I printed and took it to one of my bus drivers and he built me this-

Can you see the runners on the inside? It is perfect for sliding laundry baskets. I will have space for 4 lovely laundry baskets so all those space eating large baskets can be gone!

My builder added molding to the laundry dresser. Classy , right?
He added a pedestal as well. 
Isn't this going to be a lovely laundry basket space?


1 comment:

  1. Jumped over from the collective, so hello! :) i try to stay off pintrest just because it is a huge time sucker- but I love this idea! With 6 kids, laundry (and baskets!) is a way of life- this would save so much space (and clutter). Yours looks like it will turn out great. :)

    ReplyDelete